New Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to New Hope

Go down

Introduction to New Hope Empty Introduction to New Hope

Post by Wisp Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:00 pm

This is a sandbox. This is that old trunk of clothes in grandma's attic. This is a place for imagination and fun.

While there is indeed a structure to the site, it would be chaos without it, please feel free to try things and explore. If you simply ask, you will find that I am open to most ideas and enjoy a good twist as much as the next person.

At this time, my main focus has been the dragon fleet, however please do not feel like that is the only place for your character. I would very much like to fill out the city, surrounding farms, Enchanted forest, ship, and even other countries. This fleet does not exist in a vacuum and I wish the world to be teeming and complete.

Please feel free to ask me any and all questions, I shall be more than happy to entertain new ideas.

Also this site is very very loosely based on second hand, becoming first hand knowledge of the dragon series by Naomi Novik. It is an awesome series and I am enjoying it immensely. You by no means need to read the book to write here, however I think many might find it enjoyable.

Wisp
Admin

https://newhope.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum